Just a reminder that the deadline to submit to the Leather and Silk anthology is May 1st! Get your stories in…
CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS: Silk and Leather: Lesbian Erotica with an Edge
Editor: Victoria Villasenor
Publisher: Bold Strokes Books
Publication Date: Spring 2020
Theme: Short story lesbian erotica
What happens when inhibitions get left at home? When you’re ready for something more, something that pushes your boundaries and makes your wildest, wettest, fantasies come true? What would you do if no one was watching? Or if they were?
Send us hot stories that happen on the wild side. Leave the everyday behind and find the place where silk and leather meet, where you can taste forbidden fruit and revel in the new. See where the path leads when you take a chance at doing something you never thought you’d do. Take control, submit, try on a new identity, play in a new location, take on new sensations… Be creative, be compelling, be brave. Take your characters out of their comfort zones and see where it leads. Stories should include hot and passionate physical encounters with emotional depth to make the characters and setting come alive.
We’re open to a variety of genres, and we’re always happy to see diversity. The central figures should be fully developed and compelling. From gentle and sweet to hot and hard, send us what excites and arouses.
Deadline for Submissions: May 1, 2019
Guidelines for Submissions
- Unpublished short stories only
- Word count: 2,000 – 5,000 words
- Electronic submissions only to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- e-mail header: Silk and Leather_ Author Name or Pseudonym _Title
- MS Word document attachment (story)
- E-mail body: story title, author legal name, pseudonym if any, address, phone number, e-mail address, word count, 50 word bio
- Story Format:
- Times New Roman; 12 pt
- Double-spaced; standard paragraphing; no HTML
- General Info:
- Submission receipt within 7 days; Submission decisions by July 15, 2019
- Multiple submissions (no more than 2) accepted
- Payment: $50 and 2 contributor copies